Thursday, March 27, 2014

Féline Meow





 
Wearing:
Tee - Custom from Etsy, Jacket - Forever 21, Skirt - Target, Boots - Dr. Martens
 
Nothing too interesting today.  Last month for my birthday my mom got me this Féline Meow t-shirt, however when we received it from Etsy, it was missing the accent aigu above the "e".  So we went to Michael's and bought some iron on letters and made our own accent aigu.  Unfortunately, we were just able to iron on the accent this past weekend because both of us have a rather busy schedule right now.  The important thing is, we finally finished it, so I decided to wear it!  I'm sure, if you've been following my posts, you know how much I love black and white.  So, "shockingly" I paired this with a black neoprene skirt and my black and white jacket from Forever 21.  I really liked how even though I'm wearing only black and white, the shapes and styles manage to balance and contrast between each other.  The skirt is a fun, flirty shape with a bit of volume, while the jacket has a very strong men's shape.
When I took these photos it was so warm!  I was able to take off my jacket and feel perfectly warm.  Yet March where I live, I can easily experience all four seasons in one day, let alone one week.  So as I write this, snow is falling.  Actually, not just falling... It. Is. Pouring.  We have literally had six months of winter (it's been snowing since the beginning of October).  Maybe, just maybe, next month will actually be warm.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig