Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's Getting Cold Already




Wearing:
Jumper - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Boot - Kenneth Cole Reaction
Lipstick - Bite Beauty Matte Lipstick in Aubergine

Though it's only September, it is already starting to get cold where I live.  Not just cold, no no, it snowed the other day.  I repeat, it snowed.  Ok, so by noon the snow had already melted away, but it's more of the point that it snowed in September.  Sadly, this is not uncommon.  In fact, many people got excited about the snow.  Perhaps if I wasn't the one person in my entire town who doesn't ski, I, too, might have been excited.  But, no.  When it snows, while most of the town goes skiing, I go and hide away in my room.
The only bright side about it getting so chilly is that I can finally break out my new jumpers!  While I was in France, I went a bit crazy and bought something like six jumpers, so it's nice to finally be able to wear them.  This white jumper that I'm wearing I loved so much I bought a second in black.  But for this look I wanted the strong contrast between the black jeans and the white jumper.  Then added my deep purple lipstick which popped against the white.  This jumper is so amazingly soft; everyone wanted to touch and feel it when I wore it.  Finally I put on my biker boots, which I felt solidly completed the look.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig