Friday, October 17, 2014

Stop What You're Doing... & Other Stories is now in the USA!


Last year, I entered into a complicated, long-distance relationship.  It ended up not working out because distance was just too big of an issue.  No, I'm not talking about a boy, but the brand & Other Stories.  When I was in London last summer, I fell head over heels for this brand.  I wanted to buy everything in sight, even if things were a bit out of my price range.  When I returned home, I was devastated to find out that they didn't ship to the US.  That is, until now.  This week, & Other Stories is opening their New York flagship store, but for those of us who don't live in New York (*cough* me *cough*), their website now ships to all of the US.  Now please excuse me while I go and spend what little money I have on items from one of my favorite brands, & Other Stories.

(The & Other Stories sign in London, from my trip last summer.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig