Friday, November 7, 2014

Haunting



Wearing:
Jumper - Pull & Bear, Jeans - Simply Vera Vera Wang (Kohl's), Boots - New Look (Asos)
Lipstick - Bite Beauty Lipstick in Aubergine

Though October and Halloween are both over, today I still felt rather haunting with my look (perhaps because I never really dressed that dark and creepy during the week - or month - of Halloween).  The deep violet lip color against the white and lavender-grey jumper creates a contrasting look, which I love.  I always want to style things somewhat unexpectedly, which is why I try to go for contrast in many of my looks.  This jumper I bought while in Paris, and I just love it because of its unique fabric.  I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but I think that the closest thing to it would be neoprene/scuba.  Against this jumper, I wanted even more contrast so I went with black jeans and ankle boots.  Finally, the white soles on the boots brings the entire look together with the neutral yet unexpected colors and prints.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig