Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Eve




Wearing:
Coat - Forever 21, Top - Forever 21, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Converse
Lipstick - M.A.C. Red lipstick with Cherry liner

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  I'll keep this post short and sweet, as I'm sure you want to be spending time with your friends and family.  I bought this great jacket from Forever 21 when I was in California for Thanksgiving.  It came with a detachable faux-fur collar, which is incredibly soft, but I like the look of the jacket slightly more without the collar because it gives more of the tailored, menswear look.  I've been after a grey coat for a long while now, but all of the ones that I've liked were way out of my price range.  Luckily this jacket was only $60 to begin with, but it was half off so I got it for $30!  I paired this jacket with black jeans, black Converse, and a black and white striped tee (which I also purchased on the Thanksgiving trip).  Then, to pop against the look and the snow, I added my classic red lipstick.
Merry Christmas everyone!  I probably won't post tomorrow, as it's Christmas day, but I think I'm going to try to post the day after.  Happy Holidays!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig