Friday, August 28, 2015

It's College Time




Wearing:
Shirt - Kohls, Skirt - & Other Stories, Boots - Kohls
Lipstick - M.A.C. Red with Cherry Liner

First I would like to apologize for the not-so-great quality of some of these photos.  I had my camera set on landscape from some previous photos that I had taken, but I didn't realize it until a few hours later after I had finished with these pictures.
On Monday, it was my first day of College!  Right now I'm attending my local university so I can save money and transfer somewhere more interesting in a year or so.  This first week has been rather stressful just because of all the change.  Even though I'm going to school down the street, it's still a different education environment than what I'm used to.
For my first day of school look, I actually had a lot of trouble picking out something to wear.  Normally I have my first day outfit picked out at least one month before the start of school (if not more), but this year I just decided on this about a day and a half before.  This year I just wasn't as expired which led to me having trouble finding a direction.  I recently picked up this shirt from Kohls, and I was instantly attracted to it because of it's marble-like pattern; this had given me more interest for a first day look than anything else I had considered yet.  To make it stand out, I kept the rest of the look simple by only wearing my favorite black skirt and a new pair of black ankle boots.  Finally I added my favorite red lipstick because, really, it goes with everything.
I hope everyone else has (or had) a great first day of school!  I'm sure it will be a great year for everyone!

Elizabeth xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig