Saturday, August 20, 2016

One Last Time








Wearing:
Jacket - WhoWhatWear for Target | Shirt - WhoWhatWear for Target | Jeans - BDG for Urban Outfitters | Boots - Candie's

As summer is coming to an end, it's sadly time for friends to start leaving for school.  My friend Heather is leaving this coming week to go back to university, and while my other friend Veronika will be staying in town for school, I'll be leaving next month.  To have one last summer hurrah, we decided to spend a day downtown thrift shopping, eating, and taking lots of photos.  We spent the afternoon going to various thrift shops looking at clothes and vintage musical instruments.  We spent went to a local burger place which is always delicious.  Finally I convinced my friends to let me take some photos of them.  It was a bit challenging to find a spot to place my camera so we could all be in a picture together, but eventually we found one spot that worked.  Another challenge was the sun; even though it created some cool shadows, our eyes were not a fan.  I'll definitely miss my friends when I go off to school next month, but I'm excited for the adventure ahead of me!
As for my outfit, is anyone else as obsessed with the WhoWhatWear collection for Target as I am?  I keep trying to save my money for my impending move, but each time I go to Target I see something new that I just can't say no to.  The bomber jacket is my current fave; I just picked it up last week, and I hardly taken it off.  I paired with a simple striped shirt (also WhoWhatWear) and black jeans.  However, after seeing what my friends were wearing, I wish I had gone with blue jeans, so we could have been a 'blue jean crew.'
What do you think of where we took photos?  I'm kind of obsessed with this spot, and I'm thinking of taking more photos here, if I can, rather than in my neighborhood.  Let me know in the comments!

Elizabeth xx
SHARE:

2 comments

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig