Wednesday, February 10, 2016

n i n e t e e n





 
Wearing:
Coat - Target, Dress - Zara, Boots - Monki, Sunglasses - Target
Makeup:
Lipstick - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss 316 Statement Nude, Eyeshadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon in Bronze Truffle

Nineteen.  Over the weekend I celebrated my nineteenth birthday; it was a pretty calm experience - no huge parties with lots of friends and family.  I just went to the movies with a friend and had cake afterwards.  However, this is one of the first birthdays where I actually felt older.  There's just something about the age 19; it's the last year where you're technically a teenager, but you're definitely a full on adult.  It was also a strange feeling because this will most likely be the last birthday that I celebrate at home.  I'm sure next year I'll really feel like an adult when I turn twenty, but until then I'll enjoy being nineteen.

Elizabeth xx

(P.S.  Doesn't this coat kind of remind you of the It-Coat of the season from Acne?  One day I would love to own it, but this coat I found on the Target clearance rack for $15!  Definitely my steal of the season!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Wear She's Gone. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig